To strengthen KeyGene’s KeyNovation community, we are hiring a Community Manager, to interconnect our global Breeding & AgroFood partners, for innovation that generates impact.
As a community manager, you will maximize the value for our partners of their participation in the KeyNovation community thus increasing engagement. In this position, you will also contribute to building the KeyGene brand and in that way contribute to innovation, communication, employer branding, marketing & business goals.
As KeyGene’s community manager, your tasks will include
- Create, maintain & grow the KeyNovation community. Involve and coordinate with internal & external stakeholders for the execution of this task
- Lead the organization of face-to-face & online events and other initiatives that contribute to the successful development of the community and the use of the KeyNovation community for KeyGene’s strategic goals
- Coordinate & manage all online, internal and external activities under the umbrella of the KeyNovation community
- Create and supervise online and social media content and platforms
Desired skills and expertise
- MSc or BSc degree in (online) marketing or business economics. A similar degree in a relevant science field in combination with marketing or communication experience is also welcome
- Experience with organizing community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series), online marketing and with social media, tools and platforms for interaction with (on line) communities
- Strong affinity with technology innovation as a key enabler of a healthier & more sustainable food supply.
Hands on approach and able to develop engaging content, set up and monitor relevant community metrics
Creative & innovative with good project management and communication skills, self-starter, team player, result driven
- A dynamic job in a vibrant, highly innovative and ambitious research company
- Together with an international team of colleagues in a wide variety of expertises, you will work with and for our international partners for a healthier & more sustainable food supply.
- Working location Wageningen (The Netherlands), a worldwide renowned center of agricultural research with the possibility to partly work from home.
Additional information can be obtained from Robert van Tuil, Team Leader Marketing & business development, via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this position, please upload your letter of application and resume before November 1, 2022.