System Administrator / Systeembeheerder
To strengthen our ICT team, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, junior or medior:
Vacancy number 18.017
Data, information and knowledge are among Keygene’s most important products. Our state-of-the-art ICT infrastructure plays a crucial role in supporting our successful R&D and business. To further strengthen our team of IT specialists, we are looking for a new colleague System Administration who is going to play an important role in the 1st line support and administration of our Windows-based office environment (virtual desktops, mobile devices, software, peripherals) and video conferencing rooms. In the longer term and after internal training, you will also participate in the 1st line support of our Linux-based High Performance Compute environment.
With an enthusiastic team of five IT specialists, you will help ensure that all our colleagues, both in the Netherlands and the USA, can work seamlessly in a modern ICT environment. In case of unforeseen problems you are always prepared to solve problems on the spot. You are driven by curiosity, a desire to learn and you truly enjoy taking initiative and helping your colleagues.
Qualifications and track record
- MBO+ / BSc degree in Systems Administration, Information Technology or other technical education and experience with strong IT component
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, virtualization and Office applications in a multi-user environment
- Knowledge of Linux is an asset
- Proactive, well-organized, communicative and stress tolerant in the 1st line support of users in an Office environment
- Able and eager to be trained for participation in 1st line Linux user support
- Open, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented team worker
- Good communication skills in English
KeyGene offers a dynamic job with a competitive salary and benefits in a vibrant, internationally oriented, innovative and ambitious research company. You will be able to work on the continuous development of our ICT infrastructure and contribute to our internationally recognized position in agro-biotech.
Additional information can be obtained from Roeland van Ham, VP Bioinformatics, firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, email@example.com, telephone +31 317 466866, email. If you are interested in this position, please upload your letter of application and resume via the form below. Please mention the vacancy number 18.017 in your application.